Update On Links

March 18, 2013 - I'm now using various file sites with varying success. With over 200 albums listed here, obviously I cannot upload everything at once. So if you're dying to hear something, please post a comment on that particular post and I will move it up in the priority queue. Enjoy!

****
Any posts taken down as a result of the sniveling coward will be re-upped. Check the link below for where to find them in the event that this site is unable to repost them. Don't forget to bookmark http://whereismrvolstead.blogspot.com/ in the event that the internet terrorists shut this page down.

29 January 2009

Whatcha Gonna Do When There Ain't No Swing?


Whatcha Gonna Do When There Ain't No Swing? I don't want to think about it. This and Midnight Blue are two of my favorite Henry "Red" Allen tracks. Not much for me to say but enjoy some great music. This is a re-post because apparently the final track was corrupted.

Update: Apparently one track was still messed up, so for those who downloaded already it is below. I've also posted a new link of the entire cd here. Enjoy. +



Tracks

1. Midnight Blue
2. Lost In My Dreams
3. Sitting On The Moon
4. Whatcha Gonna Do When There Ain't No Swing?
5. Did You Mean It?
6. In The Chapel In The Moonlight
7. Here's Love In Your Eye
8. When My Dream Boat Comes Home
9. I Adore You
10. He Ain't Got Rhythm
11. This Year's Kisses
12. Let's Put Our Heads Together
13. After Last Night With You
14. Goodnight, My Lucky Day
15. There's A Kitchen Up In Heaven
16. I Was Born To Swing
17. Sticks and Stones
18. Meet Me In The Moonlight
19. Don't You Care What Anyone Says?
20. A Love Song Of Long Ago

5 comments:

inkyabyss said...

Track 15 ("There's a Kitchen Up in Heaven") seems to be corrupt. Could you re-do it and share individually?

Many thanks, mate. Love your blog!

Chester Proudfoot said...

Glad you like it. Now that was odd! I checked the file and it showed up as 0:00 time. Oh, well. Track 15 is now linked (no password req'd) in the post for those who downloaded the problem track. The entire album has been re-posted with a new link as well.

inkyabyss said...

Thanks for the fix. Much appreciated. But didn't the original up containing cd art? I *thought* it did, but there's none in the re-up.

Cheers again for all your great shares. I'm having a lot of fun. :-)

Chris

Phil said...

Here's another I'd be very grateful to get re-upped. Thanks, Chester.

Chester Proudfoot said...

Ready to enjoy again ...