Update On Links

March 18, 2013 - I'm now using various file sites with varying success. With over 200 albums listed here, obviously I cannot upload everything at once. So if you're dying to hear something, please post a comment on that particular post and I will move it up in the priority queue. Enjoy!

****
Any posts taken down as a result of the sniveling coward will be re-upped. Check the link below for where to find them in the event that this site is unable to repost them. Don't forget to bookmark http://whereismrvolstead.blogspot.com/ in the event that the internet terrorists shut this page down.

31 January 2009

Glen Island Hop


Bea Wain is another favorite singer of mine and when I first I heard Martha I had to find more. Larry Clinton was known for arranging swing versions of classical music. It was unique and it worked. I've got two more Clinton collections to post later. For a good biography of Clinton with a 2004 interview with Bea Wain, click here. Enjoy. +

Tracks

1. Dipsy Doodle
2. Glen Island Hop
3. Whistle While You Work
4. Let 'Er Go
5. Hollywood Pasttime
6. Where in the World
7. Chris and His Gang
8. Zig Zag
9. Feeling Like a Dream
10. Saving Myself for You
11. Remember
12. I Double Dare You
13. Martha
14. Sugar Foot Stomp
15. You Got to My Head
16. I Want to Rock

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of my favorite singers too, will enjoy listening!

WinterStatic said...

Just discovered your blog, almost brought tears of joy to my eyes, thanks!

Chester Proudfoot said...

Glad you like it. Happy listening!

mihavv said...

Please, reupload!

Chester Proudfoot said...

I'll get to this as soon as I can, I'm just waiting for new internet service to be installed.

ndhjazz said...

Can you please re-up this Larry Clinton when you get the chance? Thank you so very much for all the music! Any chance for some Shep Fields, Horace Heidt, or Dick Jurgens?

Chester Proudfoot said...

Ready to enjoy again.