Update On Links

March 18, 2013 - I'm now using various file sites with varying success. With over 200 albums listed here, obviously I cannot upload everything at once. So if you're dying to hear something, please post a comment on that particular post and I will move it up in the priority queue. Enjoy!

****
Any posts taken down as a result of the sniveling coward will be re-upped. Check the link below for where to find them in the event that this site is unable to repost them. Don't forget to bookmark http://whereismrvolstead.blogspot.com/ in the event that the internet terrorists shut this page down.

07 January 2009

Red Hot Mama


I like this set because it included versions by artists I might not have picked up otherwise such as Blossom Seeley, Libby Holman and others. That and the fact that ASV usually puts good sets together. Enjoy. +

Tracks

1. I'm Gonna Meet My Sweetie Now - Jane Green
2. Am I Blue? - Libby Holman
3. Dangerous Nan McGrew - Helen Kane
4. Maybe, Who Knows? - Kate Smith
5. Do Do Do - Gertrude Lawrence
6. The Blues Have Got Me - Marion Harris
7. A New Kind Of Man (With A New Kind Of Love For Me) - Blossom Seeley
8. Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone - Mildred Hunt
9. I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You) - Aileen Stanley
10. Why Am I So Romantic? - Lilian Roth
11. You Wouldn't Fool Me, Would You? - Annette Hanshaw
12. If Your Kisses Can't Hold The Man You Love - Sophie Tucker
13. Red Hot Mama - The Bronx Sisters
14. Moanin' Low - Lee Morse
15. It All Belongs To Me - Ruth Etting
16. Blues In My Heart - Greta Keller
17. Do Something - Zelma O'Neal
18. You Remind Me Of A Naughty Springtime Cuckoo - Helen Morgan
19. Red Hot Henry Brown - Margaret Young
20. Ya Gotta Know How To Love - Margaret Young

3 comments:

drizzz said...

Hi Mr. Proudfoot! I'd greatly appreciate it if you would re-up "Flappers, Vamps and Sweet Young Things"- Thank you!

Chester Proudfoot said...

Howdy, Drizz. The link has been updated.

drizzz said...

THANK YOU CHESTER!