Update On Links

March 18, 2013 - I'm now using various file sites with varying success. With over 200 albums listed here, obviously I cannot upload everything at once. So if you're dying to hear something, please post a comment on that particular post and I will move it up in the priority queue. Enjoy!

****
Any posts taken down as a result of the sniveling coward will be re-upped. Check the link below for where to find them in the event that this site is unable to repost them. Don't forget to bookmark http://whereismrvolstead.blogspot.com/ in the event that the internet terrorists shut this page down.

23 March 2009

Mahogany Hall Stomp


The great Bunny Berigan with some nice sides including a remake of his biggest hit I Can't Get Started. Enjoy. +

Tracks

1. Roses In December
2. Mother Goose
3. Frankie And Johnnie
4. Mahogany Hall Stomp
5. Let'Er Go
6. Turn On That Red-Hot Heat (Burn Your Blues Away)
7. I Can't Get Started
8. The Prisoner's Song
9. Why Talk About Love?
10. Caravan
11. A Study In Brown
12. Sweet Varsity Sue
13. Gee, But It's Great To Meet A Friend
14. Ebb Tide
15. Have You Ever Been In Heaven?
16. Mama, I Wanna Make Rhythm
17. I'd Love To Play A Love Scene (Opposite You)
18. I Want A New Romance
19. Miles Apart
20. A Strange Loneliness
21. In A Little Spanish Town
22. Black Bottom

1 comment:

Alan said...

Aye, That's a good 'un