Update On Links

March 18, 2013 - I'm now using various file sites with varying success. With over 200 albums listed here, obviously I cannot upload everything at once. So if you're dying to hear something, please post a comment on that particular post and I will move it up in the priority queue. Enjoy!

****
Any posts taken down as a result of the sniveling coward will be re-upped. Check the link below for where to find them in the event that this site is unable to repost them. Don't forget to bookmark http://whereismrvolstead.blogspot.com/ in the event that the internet terrorists shut this page down.

09 April 2009

Coffee In The Morning


Who needs caffeine to get the joint jumping when you've got the Boswell Sisters? Here's another out-of-print cd from the L'Art Vocal series, this one featuring some of the Boswell's most popular tunes from 1930 to 1936. Hi-res scans are included in the file. Enjoy. +

Tracks

1. Heebie Jeebies
2. When I Take My Sugar To Tea
3. Roll On, Mississippi, Roll On
4. Shout, Sister, Shout
5. I Found A Million Dollar Baby
6. It's The Girl
7. I Can't Write The Words
8. An Ev'ning In Caroline
9. Was That The Human Thing To Do?
10. Stop The Sun, Stop The Moon
11. Everybody Loves My Baby
12. Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea
13. Coffee In The Morning
14. You Oughta Be In Pictures
15. Alexander's Ragtime Band
16. Don't Let Your Love Go Wrong
17. Rock And Roll
18. The Object Of My Affection
19. Dinah
20. St.Louis Blues
21. Cheek To Cheek
22. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!

First time I come here and I think I will not sleep for the whole night. ALL posts are fantastik! Great music! The best music blog ever!

Many many many thanks!

Chester Proudfoot said...

Thanks!